My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, its been months sense I have written on here, I guess you could say thats a good thing right. 2N is running beautiful, it is actually almost complete headlights are painted the correct color. Just need a grill, and that will be this weekends chore. When it gets complete i'll be sure to upload a picture. I will have to clean it though shes a little dirty from the work shes been doing :), Yes i did put a battery finally in the Kubota( it sat all winter because of the dead battery, but I had the 2N to push snow with :).

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
No need to "clean it up" as they look best in their work clothes/dirt to me. Glad to hear it is runnin good for ya, fact is years from now the 2N will still be a worker long after the Bota has been scraped.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Howdy back atcha! Good to hear the 2N is running great for you!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Glad to hear the old N is running good and moving some snow. Now it's time for some nice warm weather projects for the old N. best if not sitting. Keep using them all year round.

Kirk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont worry kirk I have an old furgesson chizel plow my grandpa gave me, which he had on the back of is 8n many years ago. I plan to plant flood plots with it this year at hunt camp, and maintain them with it. I'm sure i'll end up dragging logs with it also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts