My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new, so please bare with me until I understand the workings of your great website.
I live in Ontario, Canada. I am interested in the vintage Wheel-Horse line of lawn tractors, and working on small engines in general.
I hold two provincial trade licenses as a Millwright, and a Forklift Repair Technician. I have been employed by the same major retailer here in Ontario for the past 30 yrs.:banghead3
I am mainly here to continue learning about small engine repair, and of course help others when possible.
Regards,
Tom.

(AKA)- Pist-N-Broke. :howdy:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
WELCOME Pist-N-broke from Northern Maryland!:MTF_wel2:

Always glad to see another member, especially of the Wheelhorse crowd! This place IS great, and you wont be disappointed. As a millwright, you will get your fair share of questions too.

Dont forget to check out the Wheelhorse forum as well. Later days!!!!!!!!!

Oh and dont forget we like to have and sometimes demand things such as:

:wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WELCOME Pist-N-broke from Northern Maryland!:MTF_wel2:

Always glad to see another member, especially of the Wheelhorse crowd! This place IS great, and you wont be disappointed. As a millwright, you will get your fair share of questions too.

Dont forget to check out the Wheelhorse forum as well. Later days!!!!!!!!!

Oh and dont forget we like to have and sometimes demand things such as:

:wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp:
Hello,
I was just trying to find that very thread...lol
I will definitely post some photos ,I'm just starting out but I have a 1960, and a 1961 Suburban, a 1976 B-100, and a utility wagon. I have a old 67 Cub complete with motor but i think its better used for parts sales, its pretty rough. This is a link though to some of the items, I go by "carnivore10" ( no spaces) on YouTube. This is my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/carnivore10?feature=mhee
Thank you for your reply!:trink39:
Tom.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Very welcome! And dont worry. There will be plenty others on here to welcome you too. Like I said, they are a great bunch and always willing to help. Like me though, sometimes are better to ask a question than others. If I wait until early morning, I dont get too many responses, lol!

Good night friend and jump in!

·
10K and Climbin!
12,350 Posts
:Welcome1: Tim!

So if they broke it, you fixed it? Now you fix it if you broke it!!?!?! :dunno: :banghead3

It's been a while since I've been up there.. I used to go up by Ottowa a week every year when I were a lad.

Nice country up there..

Lots of folks to help you if you have questions!

Enjoy the place and visit often! :trink39:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:Welcome1: Tim!

So if they broke it, you fixed it? Now you fix it if you broke it!!?!?! :dunno: :banghead3

It's been a while since I've been up there.. I used to go up by Ottowa a week every year when I were a lad.

Nice country up there..

Lots of folks to help you if you have questions!

Enjoy the place and visit often! :trink39:
Hello WNY TractorTinkerer,
Thank you! I actually live about 3 hrs from the Ottawa area but to the south, but have been there many times though. I spent some time near Syracuse a few yrs back, in the smaller town of "Greene". we were doing a week long training course at the Raymond corp there. Very nice area indeed. I really enjoyed our visit there, the people were very nice.
Thank you very much for your reply!
Regards,
Tom. :thanku:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts