My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome, and thank-you for being a new advertiser here on MTF.

Be sure to post a little about yourself and business.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Welcome aboard and thank you for supporting our little slice of the Internet Big Red. We certainly appreciate it.

Now, tell us about yourself. What are you guys into?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome aboard and thank you for supporting our little slice of the Internet Big Red. We certainly appreciate it.

Now, tell us about yourself. What are you guys into?
Thanks, DJ. Very excited to be a part of this site. We are a tractor and lawn equipment dealership in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area. We love our toys, and from the looks of yours and other signatures, y'all like your toys too. :greendr:

I'm Tim Berman, 25, and a tractor enthusiast since my early teen years. Cut my teeth on an old Ford 9N, and worked a lot with the old blue 2xxx/3xxx/4xxx Fords and their compact cousins over the years. In recent years, I've become acquainted with Branson and Kioti tractors. Really impressed with the quality of Korean tractors. :00000033:

When I'm not working, I dabble with music: composing and playing music of many styles. I also write worship music and enjoy leading worship at my church. Enjoying the life in charming little Granbury, a small micropolis outside of Fort Worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts