My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i'm new here and tripped across this site while searching for some answers about problems I am having with my Craftsman GT5000. I have posted in the relevant category and am awaiting responses to me questions.

This forum does seem to be a very friendly and knowledgeable place. I immediately enjoyed all the posts I read. Good job everybody!

I am from Millhaven, Ontario, Canada and do more for the neighbours than myself hence the screen name. I have a 2008 Massey Ferguson 1532 with front end loader (5 ft bucket and pallet forks), box blade and rear snowblower. I also have the following in my stable... 1984 Bolens G174, late 80's turf trac 16 HP, late 60's early 670's JD 140?, two stihl whipper snippers and a Craftsman 22" front wheel drive high wheeled push mover (1998) and recently purchase the same unit in a Toro model oh yeah and a Craftsman chain saw.

Guess why the neighbours are always asking for my help? I guess I just have more tools than brains!!!!

Anyways I will sign off for now but hope to bring some of my experience to the site. (and gain some more knowledge while i'm at it)

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you with us. You have some nice equipment.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
millhaven_nice_guy

I am glad you found us on the net. :Welcome1: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your country by clicking here:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Milhaven: welcome.:Welcome1: :Welcome1: : Lots of your fellow Canadians on here... but watchout for that team green guy.:sidelaugh :sidelaugh

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Hey is this the one and the same Millhaven Nice Guy from iFourwinns? Welcome aboard MTF! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts