My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 34 yrs old, married with two sons 15 and 14. I started my own business last year. Doin' what I love small engine repair and weldin' & custom fabrication. I like to build & tinker with everything. I've got a few ole' garden tracors, chainsaws & motorcycles. I thank my father (god rest his soul 3/28/42 to 3/05/08) for my love of mechanical things. I look forward to chattin' with ya'll... I did notice some of the black powder cannons on here, GREAT I've made several myself, not near as nice though. I'm sorry I can't post any pics, til I get my new 'puter. Hopefully soon!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad you could join us. Have a good time now.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Ironmower

:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all, for such a warm welcome. I know I'm goin' too like it!!!:thanku: And I love Waylon myself:trink39:

·
Registered
71 Posts
:Welcome1: Hi ironmower, and welcome to the site. Lot of good people here. If you've got questions, theyve got answers! Hope you enjoy!!!:Welcome1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts