My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1981 Ford 1100 4WD
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my HeavyHitch but had to immediately give it a coat of Ford Blue before I attached it to my Ford 1100. I'm going to use it for towing trailers around the yard. For instance, I take by 4 x 8 trailer to Home Cheapo with the Subaru. But when I get home I want to bring the trailer around the house over to the basement entrance. This is much easier with the tractor then trying to drive the Subaru around the yard.

Next project will be towing an aerial lift around the yard for re-staining the house.

The HeavyHitch is just that! Great product, nice welds, built really tough!

Now I just might buy some of those JD Suitcase weights for plowing snow (of course they will have to be transformed into Ford Blue).

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,198 Posts
Looks great donimbimbo!:thThumbsU We are considering offering a primer only option since many of our customers like to color match their hitches to their tractors...there's just too many colors out there to offer them all! Thank you again for your business!:thanku:

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice, Ford Blue looks good,

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
looks great

·
TexasFire
138 Posts
Hey Donimbimbo, where did you get your Ford blue paint? I see that Tractor Supply carries it for about $30 a gallon.

TexasFire

Hitch looks great! :fing32:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I made this up by welding in a 2" receiver on a quick hitch. Works really well and is changeable to other size balls just by pulling a pin. Makes it easy to move a trailer around. PJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts