My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I just placed an order for a Cat O heavy hitch with suitcase weights bracket with the super hitch and chain hook options in JD green.

I also just ordered the sleeve hitch adapter today as well. Looking at finding a sleeve hitch style plow, in preparation for my first plow day this fall. (Might have to put it to work on my 4 acres of weeds as well.)

Thanks for a great product, looking forward to getting it all installed. I will also be using the heavy hitch to move trailers and misc around the property.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Greetings all,

I just placed an order for a Cat O heavy hitch with suitcase weights bracket with the super hitch and chain hook options in JD green.

I also just ordered the sleeve hitch adapter today as well. Looking at finding a sleeve hitch style plow, in preparation for my first plow day this fall. (Might have to put it to work on my 4 acres of weeds as well.)

Thanks for a great product, looking forward to getting it all installed. I will also be using the heavy hitch to move trailers and misc around the property.
You'll be very impressed once you get it!

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
:ditto: I have the same setup and love it. Well minus the 430 part ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts