My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a top panel for the grill with lights from a 140 H3 fit my 112? Mine has no lights and I sometimes have to finish mowing after dark. Would like to add lights while I am doing my resto-mod to this to make it look somewhat factory, and found this set... light set

Just wondering so I don't waste my money:dunno:

:thanku:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Yes they are the same if you can get them for anywhere near that price they are a bargain there will most likely be some heavy bidding at the end. BILL

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Will a top panel for the grill with lights from a 140 H3 fit my 112? Mine has no lights and I sometimes have to finish mowing after dark. Would like to add lights while I am doing my resto-mod to this to make it look somewhat factory, and found this set... light set

Just wondering so I don't waste my money:dunno:

:thanku:
A headlight panel in good condition will usually fetch $150 or better by the time the bidding is over. Good luck. I couldn`t bring myself to spend that much so I went to my JD dealer and bought a set of rubber coated utility lights. $12.75 each. Not exactly factory, but they are really bright.

Attachments

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yah.... well, thanks for the info, I'll keep looking, the set is well over $120 now. I will go with some of the LED's before I spend that much on stock... :thanku:

I'm looking for functionality as well as authenticity.

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A headlight panel in good condition will usually fetch $150 or better by the time the bidding is over. Good luck. I couldn`t bring myself to spend that much so I went to my JD dealer and bought a set of rubber coated utility lights. $12.75 each. Not exactly factory, but they are really bright.
Thanks for the info... might look into this option as well.:thanku:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts