My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Terrific company. I called Echo to find out how to remove some parts. Twice they emailed me detailed directions and diagrams. The cost of this service? Zero!! That's right. No charge for the diagrams and directions. If you're buying brands of OPE other than Echo, hmmmmm.... Can't help you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
You guys will laugh but their 58V chainsaw replaced my 50/70/95cc pro saw combo and I couldn't be happier. Maybe its just not having to produce all the firewood I used to that makes me happy.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The service isn't the only good part of Echo...
I rented a name brand saw a couple of times, decided to purchase rather than rent. I went to a local shop selling 2 big buck $$$$ saws and the Echo. The salesman had me lift 3 similar saws Echo felt the lightest. we went out back with 3 demonstrators, did some cuts no significant difference other than the 2 other felt more vibration. Back inside he gave me the Prices WOW. I questioned him is the Echo just a cheap throw away. Echo gave me a 5 year warranty(5 year home owner I think it was 2 year commercial). I cut 10-12 face cord a year. The others gave way less.
So cost, weight, vibration, cuts comparable, WARRANTY.
That was 8 years ago NEVER DID GET TO USE THE WARRANTY.
6 years on the Echo leaf blower Zero problems

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I must say I've had great success with Echo power tools also. Unfortunately the local dealer is an a$$ and has the personalty of a door knob and the willingness to help is the same.
So all I've bought there before I knew better has been a CS370 saw. Bought an SRM225 trimmer, PAS266 power head, paddle sweeper, trimmer head, a Bear Cat wheeled trimmer and a hedge trimmer at a different dealer.
I've had zero problem with any of the gear.......Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts