My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
deerhed
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering buying some used Fenders and Footrests off fleabay to put on my 3016 so when I add my cab so I wont be drilling onto and or scratching up my fenders and footrests.
Does anyone know of Case/Ingy changed the location of the mounting brackets at all from the 70's to now?
Fenders and Footrests are plentiful and cheap and it would be a good idea to use "spares" for the cab instead of hacking up nice sheet metal yes?

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
The fenders and foot rests change several times and significantly through time.

You should look for 'long fender' set ups, which started on the 200's in around 1986. These parts are unique to 200/3000 series ... not same as 400/4000's.

You will find that the foot rests on your tractor are also unique from the early years, with the very back edge trimmed down to fit the newest style seat support and PTO close out panel. No problem ... very easy mod to make them fit.

Technically, a pair of fenders/footrests from mid-70's onward would bolt up ... if you don't mind losing the full length foot rest and fender which closes out fully and prevents snow/water splash at your leg.

Brian

·
deerhed
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts