1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SEARS TRACTOR COLLECTAH
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I think one of the members here (joe) had them make the gt18 and ss14 for him. He said they were real nice. I beleive that's why they have only a few tractor models. They did the art work, so they might as well sell so more.

I sold the ss/16 and the st tractor decals for a few years. I was getting 50 a set with no dash decal.

·
SEARS TRACTOR COLLECTAH
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think one of the members here (joe) had them make the gt18 and ss14 for him. He said they were real nice. I beleive that's why they have only a few tractor models. They did the art work, so they might as well sell so more.

I sold the ss/16 and the st tractor decals for a few years. I was getting 50 a set with no dash decal.
Yeah I'm so excited they have an SS/15 set. Now I can't wait to restore my SS/15. I should see about asking them to make some decals for my '71 Super Hydro-Trac 14.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I had them make a set for my SEARS GT-18. They created the art work and everything. I provided the photos and measurements. They are great guys to work with.

If they don't have your set, they may be able to create one.

Here is the before photo of my tractor.

I don't have an after photo (yet), the repaint and refurb is still on my TO DO list!

·
SEARS TRACTOR COLLECTAH
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had them make a set for my SEARS GT-18. They created the art work and everything. I provided the photos and measurements. They are great guys to work with.

If they don't have your set, they may be able to create one.

Here is the before photo of my tractor.

I don't have an after photo (yet), the repaint and refurb is still on my TO DO list!
Accually the Hydro-Trac decals are almost identical to the ss decals. So It shouldn't be to difficult to make a set. All that differs from the ss on the Hydro is instead of ss it says HT/14 and on the front it says Hydro-Trac instead of ss/14. Nice GT/18 by the way, You don't see to many OHH18 Tecumsehs out there much.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I purchased the ss15 decal set for when I redid my ss15. They are very good quality decals. I got the complete set for $50, (just tell him that Zane sent you, you might be able to get them for the same price?) Here are some pictures.

·
SEARS TRACTOR COLLECTAH
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I purchased the ss15 decal set for when I redid my ss15. They are very good quality decals. I got the complete set for $50, (just tell him that Zane sent you, you might be able to get them for the same price?) Here are some pictures.

Thats an awsome restoration Skippy! Every time I see an SS/15 I want to restore mine more and more. The only things missing on mine is the grille peice, But im going to rob the one off my suburban 12. And I need the starter generator belt cover. You wouldn't know the where abouts of one would you? Thanks, - Brad

·
Registered
773 Posts
Just keep checking ebay, that is where I got mine. Good Luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts