My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Google is in the process of becoming the quintessential big company out of touch with it's users, but it's all free so it is hard to complain. Anyway, first they take away searching public calendars in Gcal and now they are forcing me to migrate my Googlepages website to their new "Googlesites" platform. Worse, they emailed and said some of my stuff won't work, but I have no idea what since it is all Google stuff on the pages.

Is anyone using Googlepages and/or Google sites and has anyone done a move from Googlepages to Googlesites as I can't find any info on how to do that?

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
I use their search engine and google checkout, thats about as far as I've gotten involved with them :).

·
Registered
652 Posts
I use their search engine and google checkout, thats about as far as I've gotten involved with them :).
Myself also. I refuse to install anything that has to do with extras from Google, including the "Google toolbar" thingie. The only software from Google itself I have is Google earth (on Linix Ubuntu)

I got fairly disgruntled with Google way way back when they agreed to censor stuff so they could do business with and in China. How do we know they don't censor OTHER things we'd like to find??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts