My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Another Day in Paradis...
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this will proably get moved, but I wanted to address it especially to the JD people I hang with on this forum. Can't do it tomorrow as my son and I will be driving 8 hours early to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family in Michigan.

:i_prayingWishing you all a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of the help and camaraderie I have received from the members of this site and this forum. Try to find something that you are thankful for. I know sometimes we have to dig deep for that. But let those around you (especially family) know you are thankful for them!

:thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Ditto! Well said!:thanku:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I realize this will proably get moved, but I wanted to address it especially to the JD people I hang with on this forum. Can't do it tomorrow as my son and I will be driving 8 hours early to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family in Michigan.

:i_prayingWishing you all a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of the help and camaraderie I have received from the members of this site and this forum. Try to find something that you are thankful for. I know sometimes we have to dig deep for that. But let those around you (especially family) know you are thankful for them!

:thanku::thanku::thanku: and you have a great holiday to :trink39:

·
Registered
901 Posts

and the same to you! Have a safe drive and watch out for the deer, they're on the move!!

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
x320Noob, thankyou and you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving with your family!

·
It's not easy being green
348 Posts
:ditto:

Same to you and your family. Be safe.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Every time I watch the news I am reminded how blessed I am. For that I am thankful.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Same to you and to all MTF members. :trink39:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Noob, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the friendly folks on this forum. And thanks again for all the help and advice.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Safe travels to you all.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. slkpk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving MTF

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys, keep the greasy side down and the green side up. Keep safe and sound. Hope to hear all us turkeys gobbling this wonderful info to each other about our toys, and their problems. HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, be careful if your travels are early. Not sure where you are going in Michigan, but here in birch run we had lots of accidents this morning, black ice.

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the JD side of things... Watch out for the effects of the tryptophan!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts