My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my "find" yesterday. $75 and it was mine!!!! Can you believe it?!
I was looking for a restoration project, but I think I struck GOLD with this one!

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
wow what a deal.nice score,I need to find one of these.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
that is a deal .....looks good, how does it run?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it from a widow, been sitting for about 4 years. Engine is free, and for that price, I grabbed it and RAN!!! Figured I would try and get it running in the next few days.....:trink40:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
not bad wish i could still find deals like that haha

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Congrats on the big 18!!!!! Great tractors, I have heard the onans are nearly indestructable.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,270 Posts
Did you get locked up?? THATS A STEAL!!!! what a deal! looks like it was well kept too!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Wow what a score! Looks mint for $75

·
Registered
378 Posts
:fing32:Nice

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Nice find!

Happy B'day by the way! :thThumbsU

·
15,000 +posts!
20,728 Posts
That beats the Suburban 12 I paid the same price for back in June!...

I saw a GT-18 at the flea market yesterday that was in nice shape,but it had the OHV Tecumseh 18 HP engine--guy was asking 500 bucks ,all it had was a mower deck though--he said if he had a plow for it ,it wouldn't be for sale,he'd keep it!..

You certainly got a good deal--I hope you plan to give that widow a nice Xmas gift,in return for the one she gave YOU for your birthday!..she could have got a lot more for it!..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That beats the Suburban 12 I paid the same price for back in June!...

I saw a GT-18 at the flea market yesterday that was in nice shape,but it had the OHV Tecumseh 18 HP engine--guy was asking 500 bucks ,all it had was a mower deck though--he said if he had a plow for it ,it wouldn't be for sale,he'd keep it!..

You certainly got a good deal--I hope you plan to give that widow a nice Xmas gift,in return for the one she gave YOU for your birthday!..she could have got a lot more for it!..
You better know I am!!!:thThumbsU

·
Sears Tractor Fan
1,262 Posts
Wow thats an awesome find. It looks to be in great condition. How is the front bumper attached?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow thats an awesome find. It looks to be in great condition. How is the front bumper attached?
It is one piece which slides over the top and sides of the mule hitch and bolts onto the frame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts