My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a fan of his for a while, and I got to meet Eric and Adam Abom79 last weekend. I did get one of Eric's wrenches and am truely impressed with it. Has the clamping power of a vice, and very fine adjustments. Well crafted!

Attachments

·
Long Time Thread Stalker
134 Posts
Wow,
I’m jealous
Also, if you want another hilariously fun tool channel,
Check out Ave

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
That's a fine tune Stilson wrench, isn't it? I used one many years ago as it came in the company provided toolbox.

Good Of The Land is another great restoration channel on youtube, he does everything from Radio Flyer wagons to tools. The planishing is fascinating to watch as he hammers thin metal.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Notice mine is a left hander... Never knew a L hand wrench was a thing. I watch Ave and met Justin also at the fest. He rode me around in his cart. Eric and Adam toured several places while in Texas, i couldn't get them out for a BBQ at my place.
Start around 17:50 here, wow a scrapper dream.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Long story, but I'm rebuilding from scratch. Been here 4 years now and finally getting to know the people. I'm volunteering to assist in cleaning out some of the older barns & buildings of junk mainly, but there's always that treasure just waiting.
I was required to work during the day, at least part-time, for a stretch of about 2 years. I worked at a thrift store. Quickly became THE person to ask about for anything that others had no clue of. Usually gave a description of how it was used and what it was used for and if it were valuable. You have no idea of the things people throw away.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Flahen, Been here for almost 20 years now. My day job (Public Safety Radio Communications) Is about to come to an end in 12 Months (Retirement) so I am trying to be more involved in the restoration community. TEDTEA, Good of the Land, etc. Don't think my YT channel will become famous (larrybl) but a good dumping ground for things I am doing.
Other good channels are (This Old Tony), (Wintergaten), and (NYCNC) I notice a lot of collaboration going on between all of these.
I have several threads on my restores on here as this is one of the first forums I joined. Here is a little about me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts