My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting a new X700 series (preferably an X740 or 748) to replace my lawn tractor but had to pass. This is what I really wanted:

Our first daughter born 7-28-10 @ 7lbs and 20" long. So far we are healthy and happy, wouldnt trade her for the world, not even for an X748 SE!

My wife dont care what my next tractor is but I want to be able to have fun raising our child so I will most likely buy an X540 and then move up to the X700 series if things go well. Then again, the X540 may work out perfect. Anyways, thats next years plans. Thought Id share my new addition this year:trink39:

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,975 Posts
Just remember: Read the Owners manual carefully from cover to cover, check her fluid levels on a regular basis, and don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!

Congratulations!:fing32:

(Oh, and NEVER overinflate! BAD things happen to the seals!)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congratulations! My youngest is going on 4 months. My oldest will be 4 years in November. Cherish every moment they grow fast!

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
mhussey , Congratulations !!!

While She's young , (and in the Future , just tell her She was born with it) , you could give her a nice little Tattoo , as shown below , then call Her , your little Tractor ... :ROF

Later,x595

·
Registered
843 Posts
Congratulation! I wouldn't be amazed to see her soon trying to run your tractor.
But then I would seriously think about selling the motorcycle in your avatar (because serious dad's don't take risks, they take care of their family), then the funds should be leveled out for the X700. Just think about it when telling your wife:" Honey I needed the bigger machine so I would finish quicker so that I can spend more time with both of you!". I sure hope my better half never comes by here.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
mhussey,

Congrats!!! You have your priorities right where they should be! Beauftiful Daughter and a Proud Papa!

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Congrats! :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Congrats on the new member to the family! :trink39: And congrats on having your priorities in order. :fing32:

BTW, I have a couple of those, grown now. Just FYI, you will be able to afford the x700 series tractor in about 25 years. That is how long it takes to wean one of those off of your wallet! :banghead3

·
Experienced User
132 Posts
Congratulations! If I were you, I would keep your present machine until the wheels fall off and start a college fund with the money. Time will fly by and she will be going out into the world before you know it so no time to waste. Enjoy her, the time goes so fast.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats! my 6th is about 4 months old, which is why I'm fixing on my 175 and looking into a 420 to split with my dad/neighbor. No X700 in my future!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congratulations! She sure looks like a keeper. Good luck on doing that twice daily rear end maintenance!!!:thThumbsU

1 - 20 of 32 Posts