My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost my front deck hanger for my GX345 54"deck and found one I can afford on ebay that is from an LX277 but with a no return policy. It looks like the one I lost but I would like assurance. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
I have lost my front deck hanger for my GX345 54"deck and found one I can afford on ebay that is from an LX277 but with a no return policy. It looks like the one I lost but I would like assurance. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Chuck
Not sure, I believe the largest deck on a LX277 is a 48", it may not fit correctly

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a LX277 and I have a 345

The U shaped front deck hanger is different.

The 345 has a wider frame, so the front part of the hanger is wider. (The part that swings up to lock into the frame.)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I think you are referring to a LX277 and not a LX177 since it doesn't exist.
FYI, the PN's for the draft arms are different on jdparts.com. That doesn't necessarily mean it won't work.

·
Super Moderator
15,897 Posts
Thanks
Chuck
Chuck
Parts you need
M144347 X1 Front Draft Arm Pivot
14M7275 X2 M12 Nut
M110875 X2 Draft Arm Clevis Spacer
M85540 X2 M 12 Lock Nut
AM118726 X1 Mower Deck Front Draft Rod
From Green Parts it will cost $125.88 with Tax without tax $118.20

Add coupon code TTWT it will give You Free Shipping
(y)

Reactions: txbikerinpa

·
Super Moderator
15,897 Posts
All the GT/LX decks are interchangeable even possibly the LX1xx series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes all deck for the LX, GT & GX are Interchangeable but sometime You have to use different Front Drafts Pivots for the Tractors do to the length of the Tractor (y)

Reactions: Trentofdestiny

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well, I misunderstood that he lost the draft arm. I read lost as in the hangar broke off the front of the deck. Too much sun today I guess.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Well, I misunderstood that he lost the draft arm. I read lost as in the hangar broke off the front of the deck. Too much sun today I guess.
Sun? I keep hearing rumors about that thing, but, I have yet to see it in the last several weeks. :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sun? I keep hearing rumors about that thing, but, I have yet to see it in the last several weeks. :)
We've had nothing but the past month. Tomorrow, however is a 100% chance of rain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chuck
Parts you need
M144347 X1 Front Draft Arm Pivot
14M7275 X2 M12 Nut
M110875 X2 Draft Arm Clevis Spacer
M85540 X2 M 12 Lock Nut
AM118726 X1 Mower Deck Front Draft Rod
From Green Parts it will cost $125.88 with Tax without tax $118.20

Add coupon code TTWT it will give You Free Shipping
(y)
Thank you. I bad need to take search lessons from you. I had not found this info that I needed and you were able to find it. THANK YOU.

·
Super Moderator
15,897 Posts
Thank you. I bad need to take search lessons from you. I had not found this info that I needed and you were able to find it. THANK YOU.
John Deere Parts John Deere Parts Catalog
You Can search By Parts Numbers Or Model Numbers But with the Parts I found You enter GX345 In Model search then You have to look under 80 WHEELS, FRAME AND OPERATORS STATION then choose 4 FRAME - ST604331 It' s Not Under the Mowing decks or Mower Lift .Crazy I Know somebody was smoking something for where the Put the Mower deck U-Bolt (y)
Screenshot_2020-06-03 John Deere Parts Catalog(1).png
Screenshot_2020-06-03 John Deere Parts Catalog(2).png

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Harrisburg, PA and I made the trip to Fulton Mower Salvage in McConnellsburg
I may have to head over there from Buck Monday to check on parts available. Maybe get a better seat. You did not list the 2 clevises(#12) needed so I am still looking. Do you have a source for a manual on installing and removing the mower deck? Stay safe and thanks for the info on how to find parts for this thing.
Chuck

·
Registered
596 Posts
There should be an online manual (web page not PDF) if you use google and type "gt235 manual" under the section Assembly or Installing Mower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts