My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
they are really cool tractors! i like mine alot just am running outta room.:trink39:congrats

Attachments

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Cool find, can't wait to see it.:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
hmm, man what I would give for another DB (at least one that doesnt smoke like steam locomotive).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Heres Some Pics Finally and actually i think its a 1963 because the engine is a 1963 and the engine has never been out of the tractor.

Attachments

·
That there's worth fixin'
1,892 Posts
Well Heres Some Pics Finally and actually i think its a 1963 because the engine is a 1963 and the engine has never been out of the tractor.
Looks like it's probably a 64 going by the square front axle and newer style steering components. Also has the later type left side belt tightener like came on the 65's. The battery box makes it a 64 too. Model number will tell you for sure. Nice tractor either way. Mower deck looks to be a 60655. Good Luck finding the blower housing. Sometimes it seems easier to find the whole motor for sale than just the housing. Blower housings from the later model 20**** motors will fit it too. Up into the 70's.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
yep thats the one i wanted

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Very cool! looks like someone replaced the front wheels with 6" ones, and I am not sure the rear tires are original but I like them! They look like old Sears Biased ply snow tires

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nice lookingf tractors you have there

1 - 19 of 19 Posts