My Tractor Forum banner

Guard seal replacement

592 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  JoePlumber
I am looking for a Tecumseh part number 34377 but it is not made any more. Can someone tell me what a suitable replacement would be for that? Thanks! It is the black rubber trim that goes around the bottom of the blower housing screen.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.