My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been having some difficulty finding the right blades for my GT6000 with the 44" deck. Searspartsdirect.com tells me that I need P/N 106635X (replaced by 25034).

I want to get the Gator style mulching blades so I went over to agrisupply's website and found a 95-907 for my application. It states that its 15-11/32" long and replaces Sears/AYP 106635X. So I order 3 of them and get them a few days later.....

What I recieve are three 95-607 blades. A quick internet search states that this is a replacement for 95-907. Okay.....but these blades are too big!

I'll take some measurements of my existing blades and the new ones when I get home and post some pictures. Has anyone else had difficulty getting the right blades for thier GT6000?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have a 1995 GT6000 with a 46" cut. I just measured the blades and all three are 15-11/32". Since your cut is 2" narrower you may have the wrong blades. Have you actually installed them to see if they interfere/hit each other?
Marvin

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE: Sort of.... Its raining out and I don't feel like taking the deck of to measure things but I took a second look at my new blades. Something is fishy. My new Oregon blades have a part # 95-9607 part number on them, which is supposedly the correct part number. The sticker also says 15-11/32" long, which sounds about right.

Okay.....wait for it......the new blades are actually 21.75" long! What gives?!?!? The blades are consistent with Oregon design and quality so I have no idea. Is it possible that Oregon put the wrong label on the wrong blades?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE#2: It just dawned on me that Oregon might have had the bright idea of stamping thier part number on the blade.

Well its barely visible under the paint but its there. The blade says 96-607!!! So long story short, Oregon put a 95-607 sticker on a 96-607 blade.

Google says the 96-607 is for 22" Toro push-mower.

Agri-supply is sending me a new set of blades....we'll see if I get lucky or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts