My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a lot of research for the correct part numbers for a GT235 power flow bagger system. However I get conflicting numbers from various dealers and on line sources. Can anyone varify what the correct numbers are?
I am quite sure the hopper is a BM20456;
The blower is either a BM20667 or a BM22696;
The chute is either a BM21681 or a BM20857;

To make matters more difficult the blower is no longer available. Does anyone have one for sale. Thanks for any info

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
What deck and size do you have. Just got one for my 98 345. Took me 2 months but I'm glad I got it.

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
Try Green farm parts.com I found part numbers for power flows but don't the year or deck size for your tractor. Check it out hope this will help you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Green farm parts.com I found part numbers for power flows but don't the year or deck size for your tractor. Check it out hope this will help you.
I entered my year and deck size (2003 with 48c deck) and it came uo no results found

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
Go to the web site. Click lawn and garden parts,click JD lawn and garden tractor parts,put235 in the model hit search. Go to page 10 of 17, 5th down is2003 GT235 with 48" deck. Click select assembly,click on GT235,click attachments,go down till you see power flow.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to the web site. Click lawn and garden parts,click JD lawn and garden tractor parts,put235 in the model hit search. Go to page 10 of 17, 5th down is2003 GT235 with 48" deck. Click select assembly,click on GT235,click attachments,go down till you see power flow.
Thank you TJR for researching this for me. I guess I am dense because I can only find the part numbers for the individual pieces that make up the blower, the hopper, and the chute. I was trying to find the BM number for the complete blower, the complete hopper, and the complete chute. Is there a way to do this? Thanks again for your help

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
I had that problem with mine because of the age. I found mine at a large dealer that sold lawn mowers to ag tractors. They had them laying around from people not wanting them when they bought the used mowers they took on trade. As for your question on the BM number I'm not sure where to find that.Try taking the individual assembly numbers and see if the dealer can get the BM number you need.You could also call the web site see if they can help. I'll do some digging also to see what I come up with.

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
The only BM number I could find was BM21380 Blower assembly. I did see that the power flow fit 2003 STX38/46,LT133-166,400 series,and GT/LX series.Hopefully this helps the same blower fit many models.My blower came off a 425 and hopper off 2002 GX345. I would post a picture but have not figured how to do this in a thread.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey
I had the same problem finding out what model mine will fit. I had a JD but sold it before the bagger showed up ... So I have this ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1381756872.678756.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1381756912.192830.jpg
If you figure out weather or not it works for you ...I just want out of it for what I got in it.

Thanks !! Elbowsdeep

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
That should work on the older models with the metal belt guards. The 48c/54c have the plastic belt guards, different mounting on deck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts