My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a replacement part number for the electric clutch on an Ariens GT17. 1" shaft. Also Looking for the number for the PTO shaft Pulley. Any help would be great!! If you have either of these parts that are gathering dust Let me know, I am hoping to find them asap, snow is gonna be here soon!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
:fing32:Im not sure if he has parts but member gburrnett has a collection of Stuff! Or ebay you would think your local dealer may have old junk parts tractors. My dealer is large and they claim the dont fix many of these tractors!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Iwill try to pm gburrnett if I can find him and ask. I just got this tractor and it is my first, I dont even know who or where the dealer for Ariens parts would be around here. (stafford Va) I will have to check around.
thanks

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
Are you sure it is a 1". If so you are out of luck. If it is 1.125" then this is what you need.
Part Number: 53114100 CLUTCH ASSEMBLY 1-1/8 BORE Product ID: ARIENS
Qty Required: 1 Qty Available: 4
List Price $: 411.75 USD

Discount Code: A Stocking Code: 3 Service Status: Standard Pack:

Location Available
DS-JASPER 4

The drawings I looked at showed a sleeve put in to reduce the opening in the clutch. Is yours a 931019 model GT 17?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I may have those parts. Don't know for sure about the clutch. I may have used it on something else. I took the front PTO and front lift assembly out of my GT 17 to make a loader tractor. Will look tomorrow and let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts