My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Bolens 5017H recently and am in the process of restoring it. I am retired Robot Engineer, specialized in automotive painting robots. I am a cancer survivor (Thyroid) although it has left me disabled (damaged vertebrea), but I still push through the pain to work on my home and my cars and now the tractor. I refuse to stop moving for fear of stopping moving permanately. Looking forward to advise along the retoration process.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Welcome, we are always happy to have a new member join our little group.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Those are great tractors. I had one for a while ( sold it because I wasn't using it enough). There is a ton of knowledge on this forum, and the people here can help you with just about any issue you have during your resto.

Good luck and :wwp: of your tractor!

Jason

·
5,523 Posts
Welcome, nice to see another bolens guy.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Glad to have you aboard the Bolens gang.
Well it sounds like you just bought a tank I have a 5019 and yes they are tanks.
Also your right never stop.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
498 Posts
welcome

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We will be anxious to see some pictures of your project.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures posted! She' kinda rough on the outside but pretty solid on the inside. Now if I can get the snow blower mounte dbefore the snow flies......

·
Registered
498 Posts
just wondering where you posted pictures at?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I posted them in the photo alblum in my profile, maybe that was not were to put them? Kinda new to this blogging thing, if there is a better place let me know and I'll correct it.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Nice pics. There is a feature that allows you to post them right here on the forum. Just go all the way to the bottom of the reply page to find it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice pics and welcome.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That is the one I think.

Jason

1 - 17 of 17 Posts