My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

It was easy to watch the association's lawn service mow my lawn in the 90+˚ heat. Got a house last year and now I have to do the lawn work for myself. What a can of worms.

I've been searching the forums for a while now and have found some very useful information; but now I'm stumped. I believe I can't find my answers because the questions are so basic no other would need to ask.

Posting of questions when I learn enough to know what to ask.

Bob

·
Administrator
21,550 Posts
Hello all,

It was easy to watch the association's lawn service mow my lawn in the 90+˚ heat. Got a house last year and now I have to do the lawn work for myself. What a can of worms.

I've been searching the forums for a while now and have found some very useful information; but now I'm stumped. I believe I can't find my answers because the questions are so basic no other would need to ask.

Posting of questions when I learn enough to know what to ask.

Bob
Hey, Bob, no problem on the questions. We all were in your shoes at one time and a little hands on with our machinery helped us get acquainted with the processes and procedures needed to keep them in good shape. Don't be hesitant to ask a question that you feel is too simple. You'll get good, quality answers with a friendly attitude to go along with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Brad,

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Bob

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Bob, great to have you with us and don't hesitate to ask away if you have questions, the friendly folks here will be help in anyway they can, enjoy and have fun :fing32: .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts