My Tractor Forum banner

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings to all as well!
Looking to get some information to help me and family with our Craftsman Lt2000 that was given to me.
Have auto machine shop background. From Central Ontario, Canada
Thanks

·
Administrator
7,066 Posts
Greetings to all as well!
Looking to get some information to help me and family with our Craftsman Lt2000 that was given to me.
Have auto machine shop background. From Central Ontario, Canada
Thanks
:MTF_wel2:

Nice to have you!

·
Modeere318
34 Posts
I have never posted in it introduction before even though I have been registered for five years. I grew up on John Deere although I have driven IH, Case, Ford and Mahindra. Now maybe I will be able to see pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all fellow MTF members, I recently "inherited" (more like if you want them, take em' if not their going to the scrap yard) my grandpas old John Deere Hydro 165 and John Deer SST16. When he passed a year ago. Both havn't run in 5+ years. I recently have put new spark plugs, fuel line/fuel filter, oil change, two new front tires, and carb job, on the hydro 165 and it is curretly running. Although, on the first outing the deck belt snapped and now i cant figure the configuration. Does anyone have a the deck belt configuration for a hydro 165? I look forward to restoring them and getting yalls advice along the way. Thanks so much. Mark From San Angelo Texas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, New to MTF, from Georgia. I have 2 Craftsman GT6000's and 3 GT5000's and a few others sitting around for parts.

John
USN (Retired)
Georgia

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all. I just joined. I recently purchased my first tractor/project and have already used info from this forum. It's an 83 JD650 that's been sitting for over a decade. According to the previous owner when it was parked it had lost a gear or two. I plan to go through the whole thing with the intent of having it up and running by spring. I'm just glad I've found a useful resource.

Thanks,
Keith

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all from the great white North. Wife convicted me to buy a acerage. Picked up 2 MF 1650 tractors. One runs great, looks rough. Other is very nice, motor is shot. Came with a mower deck, sickle mower, rototiller, blade and a barely used snowblower for 2 grand. Hoping to find some good ideas for restore repair and maintenance. Cheers

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts