My Tractor Forum banner

3161 - 3180 of 3217 Posts

·
Administrator
11,751 Posts
Hi all, I'm a sponge that needs to soak up some info. Always learning, unless I'm sleeping.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi, Mark from N E Ohio, have a few tractors and see there tons of useful information here. Happy to join the forum!!

Welcome from another Ohioan named Mark! :howdy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I came for technical help, and will ask it later. For now, I will let you know that we are Organic dairy farmers in Central NY. We're very excited to be wrapping up (mostly) this year's hay. It was a strange year, so we'll see what the testing shows. Hope y'all have a great rest of your summer, and beautiful harvest season.

·
Administrator
20,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,168
Hello, new guys! Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time spent here on the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My belated father in law was a farm equipment dealer. I have found a couple of old Oliver implements on our property and am seeking information. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
My belated father in law was a farm equipment dealer. I have found a couple of old Oliver implements on our property and am seeking information. Thank you!!
Welcome aboard, Nill! :tango_face_smile:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am a brand new member my name's Jim and I just recently bought a 1974 John Deere 112 Lawn Tractor. I live in New Hampshire and I have little experience beyond routine maintenance. I look forward to being educated in the woodshed. Thanks !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Wei and I recently purchased a house and the owner handed me a 1988 JD 160 at closing! The wife and I was so surprised. It needs some TLC but it runs like a champ. Owner took care of the engine and it came with the plow attachment! From Long Island NY.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from MI. Just got into the world old garden tractors, evidently because I needed more things to fix. Picked up a sometimes running 1972 John Deere 110 because I used to mow my grand dads lawn with his in the early 80's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to all in the MTF world!! Not sure if I am doing this correctly?? This is first forum that I have been a member of... My name is Marty and I am from Eastern North Carolina. I am really a motorcycle nut but am interested in almost anything vintage and find myself drawn more and more toward old lawnmowers and compact tractors. I currently have two Cubs, 123 and 125, a very small rider called a Mustang that sports a vertical shaft 5 horse Briggs, two Kee 22 push mowers and a Lincoln pusher. All pushers are steel frame, aluminum deck 3 wheelers with two 20" bicycle tires in rear and one 8" hard wheel on a swivel up front. I also have a 42" and a 46" Husqvarna that I use to cut grass:(

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Hello, I am Daniel from Northern Illinois. Hope to gain wisdom here.I'm new so I expect that will draw some humor...
:Welcome1:

Welcome aboard, Daniel!

2,239 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Wei and I recently purchased a house and the owner handed me a 1988 JD 160 at closing! The wife and I was so surprised. It needs some TLC but it runs like a champ. Owner took care of the engine and it came with the plow attachment! From Long Island NY.
That was awfully nice of him to leave you his tractor and plow.

3161 - 3180 of 3217 Posts