My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Dear Lord, thank you and forgive me, I believe I found my new best friends.'

Hello, my name is ratboy...and I'm a 'tractor-aholic'. Man, have I been lookin for people with the same taste in good equipment. I hope to bug the 'bleep' out of you guys with questions, quests and worthless trivia.

Here is a very edited list of my collection:

1) G-8, 1) 850, 1) 853, 3?) 1050's, 1) 1220, 1) 1225, 1) 1253, 1) 1254, 2) 1256's, 2) G-14's, 1) 1250, 2) 1476's, 1) 2104 iseki, 5) tillers (maybe 6), 3) snowcasters, 5) blades, 1) chipper/mulcher, 1) york rake, 1) grader blade, 1) potato hoe?/cultivator?..... the list goes on. multiple parts tractors whose identity has long been forgotten.

My wife is understanding but growing weary. If she doesn't kill me soon, I will be looking forward to picking your brains for information. WilberJ, you just might grow to hate me.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Yes you most definitly have a problem, but I could help you out and come get some of those Bolens.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
yes you definitely have something wrong in the cogs.join the rest of the broken cogs.and yes you have way to many tractors.you should divide them up among us.enjoy the forum.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
I think the problem is too many tractors I would be glad to take a few :) Welcome to the forum:wwp:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
:Welcome1:

You can never have too many Bolens! Ask away, tons of knowledge on here.

Jason

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Welcome. Tell your wife you are preserving history. I think I should have a serious talk with the guy that gave me my first one. Now I got 8 or 9.

·
5,525 Posts
Welcome!

Am I right You have 18 bolens.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WilberJ, no, not 18, 18 identifiable. 7 or 8 more that are parts donors. Mostly tubers. Oh, minus 1. Sold my cousin a 1256 with deck, wheel weights and chains. picked up an old wheelhorse as partial trade-in. If anyone has a wheelhorse itch, I may be able to help scratch it. Cheap!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention 2 habans! Handy as thumbs, cuts down on weed eating.

Is there a classifieds on this forum? I am looking to unload a couple of tube frames and some attachments. Found a real nice ht23 in my price range.

(I'm almost embarrassed to say that publicly, I got it bad)

·
5,525 Posts
I have 32 as of now mostly the big boys (large frames).

What part of ohio are you from?

·
Lindeman crawler fan
2,810 Posts
I have 32 as of now mostly the big boys (large frames).
32 !!!
My goodness, Jerome, you do have a serous addiction.
I think it's time to consider going to A A Bolens meetings.:drunkie:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only have 3 large frames, all of them are the smaller/older ones. I see i'm not the only one with a problem!!!! 32??? Large frames???

I am 15 minutes south of Zanesville, little town called Philo. 32.

32? Really?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Uh-oh. Ray, is that an old JD in your sig? I have a '63 1010c. We have a love hate relationship, me and that old crawler. When it is working good, man is it handy. But there are times I'd like to shove a rag in the gas tank and.....

·
Lindeman crawler fan
2,810 Posts
Is there a classifieds on this forum? I am looking to unload a couple of tube frames and some attachments.
Yes there is. It is a little farther down the page under "Non Tractor Related Forums".
Here is a link to get you started:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Uh-oh. Ray, is that an old JD in your sig? I have a '63 1010c. We have a love hate relationship, me and that old crawler. When it is working good, man is it handy. But there are times I'd like to shove a rag in the gas tank and.....
Yup .. that's my baby. I've had it since 1978 and up untill a few years ago, I did a lot of work with it.
It only goes to tractor shows now.

·
5,525 Posts
Yes 32 bolens.

14 large frames total.

·
Registered
829 Posts
:Welcome1:

Nice amount of iron you have there.

·
Lindeman crawler fan
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
geezfred.you keep it up you,ll be displaceing wj as the raining.large frame holder.unless ratboy does it first.just kidding wj.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts