My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In 1979, I bought the 50 acres I live on, and in 1984, I bought a Ford 1510 compact tractor. Allot has gone on. I raised four kids, kept a fleet of cars running, and a 600 foot driveway plowed using a reversed back blade. I have a Ford disc which I suspect needs some attention, and a front loader (Ford 770B) that needs some attention. The loader has gotten rather loose.

The tractor has about 3000 hours on it, and I have use it for mowing, dirt moving, discing, raking, and lifting up my Exmark Lazer Z to get the blades off for sharpening.

The Lazer Z I bought when it had about 1500 hours on it, and that was 700 hours ago. Actually, it was a great deal. Early in the season, I found it at a local dealer, and made what I thought was a low-ball offer, "as-is". Sold. For another $40 they delivered it, and I spent $350 in parts, one of which, the seat, has yet to be installed. Still on the Kohler 25 hp engine it had when I bought it. It saves time over cutting with a pull-behind Caroni with the Ford 1510.

·
-Brandon-
659 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel2:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome from another NYer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts