My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MTF Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Just a quick howdy. Discovered this forums while searching for info on my JD LA165. Glad to find a good bunch of folks.

Cheers,
Derek

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
2,261 Posts
Welcome to MTF Derek,

TOMMY

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to MTD.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of information on your JD and many more JD fans over in the JD forum.

Enjoy!

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Derek

Glad you found us on the net. Be sure and visit our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand / John Deere Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your country by clicking here:

·
MTF Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy Crap ! You go away for a week ... Thanks folks. I have a couple of things I want to do to the tractor. First is a cheap front bucket. It will be the plywood bucket style. Second, I would really like to make/ buy a better hitch. Don't think I'll need a 3pt ( yet ) but would like something stronger than that very thin factory one. Threads ( in appropriate places ) to follow !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts