My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm retired and have an old 15 hp Craftsman lawn tractor that I parked 10 years ago because it became a collection of problems. Recently, I decided to pull it out of the barn and "fix" it. It developed a problem that neither I nor my local small engine fix-it guy could solve. So, I started forum shopping. This is the only one that seemed to provide help for a lot of different tractor problems. So, I joined. So far, it looks promising.

·
Administrator
21,320 Posts
Well,, let's get that Craftsman up and running. See you down in the Sears/Craftsman forum after your validation is complete (about 45 mins yet.). Have fun!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Welcome to the MTF family Clifh2 . Your almost a neighbor !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well,, let's get that Craftsman up and running. See you down in the Sears/Craftsman forum after your validation is complete (about 45 mins yet.). Have fun!
Actually, I'm live in Elkhorn. Omaha hijacked us a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I know of a collector group in the area The Elkhorn Valley Antique Power Assn. iirc , I have seen them at several displays over the last few years .

here's the link http://www.elkhornvalleytractors.com/

It does not show the group of fellows with Garden tractors that I have seen at their displays , perhaps through the group you can find a few local contacts to help you with your repair/restoration .

·
Super Moderator
33,601 Posts
clifh2, welcome to the forum! You have noticed the strength of this site, we have all brands here and members that are always willing to help someone trying to fix or restore a tractor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts