My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks. Name's Jeremy and I live up here in New Hampshire. My career is manufacturing management but I grew up in a garage and am a gearhead by nature. Although I've participated in dozens of different automotive, motorcycle, and other forms of forums on the interwebs over the past 20+ years, it's admittedly been a few years since I've joined a new one. But, my 2020 resolution was to break free of Facebook and other forms of social media so this seems like a good way to get my product-specific conversational fix!

I'll share the details of my most recent project elsewhere in the forum (a '05 JD L111 that I picked up with a blown engine and rebuilt) but, for now, howdy!

·
Super Moderator
27,383 Posts
Jeremy, welcome to MTF! Hopefully we can help you solve the social media addiction but Garden Tractors can become their own addiction too! There is a lot of information here and great members to help along the way, enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Sounds like you'll fit right in!

·
Premium Member
9,651 Posts
Welcome from Cow Hampshire !! you South Lakes or North ?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome I have a L110 looks similar to your 111. It was given to me so I have been repairing it to sell just to recover from all the parts purchased Have a good day

·
Super Moderator
11,290 Posts
Hey, Jeremy! Welcome to MTF! We're glad you joined us. My daughter went to UNH. Great school, great state, and great people. I can see myself heading back to live there myself at some point. I think I'd get a pass since my maternal great grandparents came down here (for farming) from Bakersfield, Vt. My cousin, and his wife are now in North Conway. A little crowded during ski season, but it's nice up there in the mountains.

It looks like you did some nice work on your 111.

Enjoy the forums!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts