My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice of you all to drop by my place! I'll put on some more coffee! :hide:
My name is Mary, The Wingless Farey, and I am born and bred; and bleed, HUSKER RED!!! I have 7.5 acres just South of Omaha, about 30 miles from downtown. Very private!
Married to the same man for 23 years, we each have children from first marriages. I have one son, he's married, in Kuwait, and no kids.....yet :i_praying Two step kids, one boy, he's 32, and a girl 35. Step daughter is married, and has given us two wonderful Grandkids! Braxton, he's 4, and little Calista, she's only 3 weeks old! Yes, Nana has been crocheting her fingers off!
Step son isn't married, and it's not looking good in that area either! :00000060:
Together hubby and I have 2 spoiled dogs, and a VERY spoiled indoor barn cat! Sugar, said indoor barn cat, thinks she owns the place!
We rescue when we can, money permitting, and donate to rescue groups when we can't take in a rescue. Hence the sig at the bottom!
I'm a spinner, weaver, Reiki Master/Teacher, Master in Aromatherapy, herbalist, I've done some horse training, love to garden, read, and sell/buy on E-Bay!
Bored yet?
Peace
Wingless Farey
aka Mary

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1: :Welcome1:

You have found a great place and a great bunch of people with a vast knowledge of various subjects.

Sit back and enjoy!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome Mary. Glad to have you in our house.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome Mary!

I have family in Papillion, I'm out there frequently. I love the area.

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
623 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Mary... Always nice to have a Husker here. I grew up in North East Nebraska in a small town on the fork of the Niobrara and Missouri rivers.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Mary

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a question. I have about 5 acres of land to rent. I had to put my horses in rescue, and I'm sick of mowing it! :thSick:
Can I post about that here? It would be a summer rental. Totally fenced, hot wire, etc. I'm so confused! :hide:
WinglessFarey
aka Mary

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Mary,
I am sure the mods can answer that. I know that there is a section on for sale/wanted to buy. Maybe a horse traders magazine might be a more effective tool?:goodl:

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Mary,
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mary,
I am sure the mods can answer that. I know that there is a section on for sale/wanted to buy. Maybe a horse traders magazine might be a more effective tool?:goodl:
I thought maybe the Off Topic section? :bonk:
I'm so lost about these things! :confused: He gets to play with the tractor, I get the hard stuff! Now how is THAT fair!?!?!! :crybaby:
WinglessFarey
aka Mary

1 - 18 of 18 Posts