My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Addicted To Tractors
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not really THAT new, But I thought that I would make one of these anyways...I never saw this section before. I am 14, And starting to make a loving collection of vintage tractors. I have 2 Vintage Sears, 1 with a front end loader. I have one older Deere, but i would classify it as vintage just yet... :p At my Cottage in Lac Du Bonnet I have 2 of the tractors there, 2 at my house in winnipeg and 2 at another cabin. All will be at a cabin south of Steinbach. I have my own garage that my dad gave me, but I will need to make a bigger one soon... :duh: I am usually in the chat alot, asking questions about alot of things, I am sure alot of people in there are sick of my questions, But I LOVE this site. I also WISH there were alot more vintage tractors forsale in my area, there isnt many. I am currently thinking about buying a bolens at a pretty good price. I am also working on trying to get a free (or maybe get my dad to buy him a case a beer for it) a 1960s John Deere 110 Round Fender. I will update this when or if i get any of them. And I have a youtube file showing what I am upto on my projects. Link in my signature.

Oh yeah, And for Me,
I am not a kid that uses all the shortcuts like o (as in oh) or u (as in you). That annoys me and when I *USED* to do it i wrote like that in a couple places on a E.L.A test and lost marks...So I stopped after that.

All my tractors are in my signature.

This is a awesome site.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Nice group you have there and welcome to the forum.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Looks like you got right nice start on a fleet of machines there. :thanku: for the pics and glad to see you are enjoying the forums, good to have you aboard :fing32: .

·
Addicted To Tractors
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum!

Nice collection you have.

·
Addicted To Tractors
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:Welcome1: The collection would even look better If you had a Bolens to go with it.:bannana:
Lol well you saw my thread in the bolens section, thats the one I am looking at.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi Sears

Nice tractors. The one with the loader is really nice. Glad you enjoy the forum and nice to have you here.

Brian in Nova Scotia

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
I wish I had that old Sears with the Kwik-Way loader on it. Truly a nice find. Great to have you here because you have the same sickness the rest of us do: one is never enough! And boy are you starting early!

Doug

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
SearsTractorKid

Glad you decided to introduce yourself and you have a cool collection of tractors going already. Glad you found us on the net. :MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Addicted To Tractors
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I had that old Sears with the Kwik-Way loader on it. Truly a nice find. Great to have you here because you have the same sickness the rest of us do: one is never enough! And boy are you starting early!

Doug
Yes I am quite young arnt I? Oh well, Its a good learning experiance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts