My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, glad to have found this site.

I have been searching for information on Kubota tractors and mowers, looks like this is the place to find it.

I'm a child of Wisconsin, been all around, ended up in Japan, 20 or so years ago, sort of took root.

Lots of interesting machines over here, looks like I now own one...

Mystery machine is a mystery...

Pics and all to follow, I guess in the Kubota thread.

Noob, forgive any transgressions, please, I will try and behave... :bonk:

Or maybe not. :cool:

I go with the flow, don't sweat the small stuff, currently building mah house.

Digging in, for the future.

:trink39:

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts

We are glad to have you join us. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums.
Check out ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity.

Don't forget to register what State/Country that you are from..CLICK HERE

·
Super Moderator
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, it's nice to fine a place on the internetz with useful information and sanity, all gathered in one place, such is the exception rather than the rule these days, and we are all better for it.

I must say, I give not a darn whether Tila Tequila gets stoned, and Tiger Woods can go play with his hole in one by himself, we are all about moving forward with inspiration into the future.

Time is short and good men of honest intent must ignore such trivialities, in order to survive.

We have a useful site also, devoted to fixing and maintaining old Volvos, should any interest be expressed more information can follow.

It's all about doing things right...

:fing32:

·
Super Moderator
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That it does, we are just a tiny dot in the universe, better get it together.

Together we will stand, divided we will fall.

:trink39:

O and I like beer, that cheers smilie is not just for show...

Serious business...

:fing32:

·
Super Moderator
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are glad to have you join us. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums.
Check out ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity.

Don't forget to register what State/Country that you are from..CLICK HERE
Thanks for the warm greetings, unfortunately, Japan does not seem to be an option, Have selected 'other' as the next logical choice...

Most appropriate...

We operate off the beaten track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.