My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
U.S. Air Force
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from East central Illinois. Just a small town guy here looking for info and conversation. I currently own a JD Hydro 165, old Ranch King and Big Mow. I am looking at getting a GT soon, and trying to decide between a John Deere x304 or A Husquvarna 2354GXLS. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Oh, I mow 2 separate lots of about 1 acre each and want to move snow in the winter.

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Greetings from So IL. Don't actually have one of yours most likely (ok, I have a Kawasaki out of a 165) and don't have any info. on the newer mowers, but wanted to welcome you anyway!

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Greetings to a fellow Illinoisan. Welcome to MTF.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
IllinoisCutter

Try asking over in the Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/John Deere Forum and maybe get some help quicker. Good luck. http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you join us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts