My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Greetings from panhandle Florida, just north of the ******* riviera. Some call it LA (Lower Alabama) but I like to refer to it simply as Gods Country.
We tired of the city life and moved here on 40 acres that was clearcut 20 years ago and became the jungle it is today! It's been a lotta work, we're tired and poor, but would do it all over again. (At least that's my vote) The fishings good and the hunting's even better.
I've got an old Ford 5200 (Big frame 5000) and 2810. I Just picked up a 1972 International Cub with cultivators, Soda knocker, and International/Deering planter.
Thanks for allowing me into your community. Hopefully I'll be able to help from time to time.

Tom

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
When you said God's Country, I thought you were from Kansas or Indiana!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good morning Sonny-T & D-Dogg! Thanks for the welcome. We are in rural Holmes county. Bonifay is the closest city(?). Halfway between Dothan and PC Beach north of I-10 and South of SR-2. near the Bethlehem Community. I'll try to get a handle on adding pictures and post some of the gardens and ponds. It's hot and muggy already this morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.