My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We bought a '73 Bolens 1055 (G-10, I think) with a HH100 Tecumseh in it for $75 last year, it ran... but the governor didn't work. This year we decided to try and fix the governor issue in it. Turns out, one of the weights on the the governor gear came loose and wreaked havoc inside the engine. :Disgus: There was a hand full of scrap metal in the bottom of the oil pan along with the weight and the tab off the back of the governor rod. Right now, were trying to find a governor gear for it to get it running again. After that, I'm thinking about doing a little more restoration to it. I know you guys will :wwp:, but i cant get pictures until i get back out to our farm.

Cheers,
-John-

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to the MTF, sounds like you've got a solid project to work on. Good luck with it and your right about:wwp: LOL.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
John

:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:Welcome1: :trink39:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts