My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Boys that have green wheels. One, unfortunately needed another front green wheel. These wheels are a pretty light shade of green. I saw some green wheels for sale on eBay, so I bought them. But when I opened the box up, I immediately realized, woah, too dark! So my 2 wheels (one front, one back) are really no good to me. Does anyone have a light green front wheel they'd be willing to part with? I could trade 2 dark green ones for it. :Disgus:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have 2 Boys that have green wheels. One, unfortunately needed another front green wheel. These wheels are a pretty light shade of green. I saw some green wheels for sale on eBay, so I bought them. But when I opened the box up, I immediately realized, woah, too dark! So my 2 wheels (one front, one back) are really no good to me. Does anyone have a light green front wheel they'd be willing to part with? I could trade 2 dark green ones for it. :Disgus:
I believe you'll find that some wheels are more faded than others.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I have one very light-green front wheel. To me it looks faded, almost translucent

·
Registered
437 Posts
Some of the mid 60's models used the lighter mint color green wheels. The darker green came on some of the early 70's models. The mint green color is kind of hard to find but I bet someone around here has a few spares.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, these boys are from the 60s, so the wheels are mint green. I didn't know there were different shades of green wheel. I thought green was unusual enough. All I'm used to seeing is white and orange. :eek: COOP, do you want to part with a mint green wheel? Anyone else? Anyone need dark green ones?

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
mint green meaning wheels like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, those are them. Mine are more faded, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts