My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know I never had a greedy bone in my body.till I started buying these little tractors.anybody esle have that same experience.or is it something that can,t be explained.pray tell.come on fess up.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
isn't greed when you're willing to kill your neighbor for it? Or is that lust? Or obsession? You know what I mean. :)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yup, I have an obsession... All the tractors in my sig have been purchased since march of this year. Theres plenty more that I haven't listed as well.

Jason

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Obsession goes hand in hand with compulsion, as in I am obsessed with GT's to the point that when I spot a nice one, my compulsion is to scarf it up.

They say therapy will help, but I don't see it as a sickness. My wife would disagree though.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I found the cure for this greed/addiction/obsession/compulsion. Become unemployed & too broke to buy any more. :banghead3 :Disgus:

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
I found the cure for this greed/addiction/obsession/compulsion. Become unemployed & too broke to buy any more. :banghead3 :Disgus:
that dont work either; then you buy them and tell the wife that you bought it to "flip" and get at least some money coming in. that don't always happen as planned either. and they still multiply like rabbits.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
I dont think its greed, its just wanting EVERY kind of GT.
Case, sears, craftsmam, white, oliver, Minneapolis Moline ECT.

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Mine is a Greed/Addiction/Obsession/Love/Tradition wow I'm all sorts of messed up! :D

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,743 Posts
I'm just having fun. And like the song says "I ain't never had too much fun".

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I only want to better what I have and make it work flawlessly for me, I could care less what the neigbor has, or a want for other brands, I'm one of the few that is some what happy with what he has. I still like to improve on things if that means up grades.. well then so be it ;) at least this is what I tell the wife:hide: :praying:

·
15,000 +posts!
20,564 Posts
I suffer from OCTCD too--(Obsessive Compulsice Tractor Collecting Disorder ) --I want to buy all I see that I'd like to own...however,being unemployed and broke HAS put a damper on any future "treasures" being dragged home..:(

The other day I ran across an older Wheel Horse tractor,has a 14 HP Kohler and a plow,looks like new,guy saved it from the crusher!..he'd part with it for 250 bucks..if it had a deck and I had cash,I'd own it and sell off a few of my other smaller tractors!..
But I'm running out of space,and patience & money to keep my current "fleet" running and in dry storage..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts