1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wow they really get you on the shipping though. That's about $5 or $6 less than I paid with shipping.

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow they really get you on the shipping though. That's about $5 or $6 less than I paid with shipping.
I guess it depends on what part of the country u are in when it comes to shippping. Its $13.00 for me, probably more for u seeing that u are quite a bit south of me. For me its a good deal because they usually want around $10.00 for the bucket. I look at it this way, I am basically getting the bucket for free.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh did not notice the bucket came with it. That sweetens it a bit. I did not get the Deere bucket since I have about twenty 5gal buckets at the house.

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh did not notice the bucket came with it. That sweetens it a bit. I did not get the Deere bucket since I have about twenty 5gal buckets at the house.
Yeah, I wanted the bucket, but I could just not see paying $10.00 for the JD bucket. I thought about just using a regular bucket, but I wanted the look of the JD bucket. JD makes great tractors, but sometimes I think there accesories are way over priced!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts