My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
http://locknlube.com/

A joy to use.My blood doesn't boil,I don't throw things anymore.And I don't need 3 hands!
I've seen them before.. in fact my former work place had one on the air powered greese drum set up that held 30 gallons of greese.. I never got to use it.. but did watch a few that did.. was real handy & never came off till it was taken off..

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,296 Posts
Well, I hit spring maintenance time, and never found anything I'd consider a really good quality Mini Grease gun. I spent some time looking at several (ok, I spent way too much time looking at something as cheap and ubiquitous as a mini-grease gun) and came to the conclusion that I wanted one where the nozzle came out the side opposite the handle, rather than one that the nozzle came out through the handle. I like to keep a flexible hose on my gun, and none of the flexible hoses I found would fit through the slot in the handle.

Anyway, it was time, so I broke down and spent $10 on this Lumax 1172:

I've loaded exactly one 3oz tube, and lubed my JD x728 and all the zerks on the 62c mower deck. hardly a true test, but it has worked fine.

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
I'm grease gun poor (means I have too many), and nary one is worth a flip. Hey, grease gun making boys, I'd pay $100 for a STRONG well made hand squeeze grease gun, dagnabbit. I might try that one linked on MTF.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
That is the one I got. But it was $72 on amazon. I love it!

Here is a picture from the day I got it(like 2 months go):

I've had this one and used it for my business for at least ten years with zero problems, last spring I had the battery rebuilt by Interstate. I bought it at Farm and Fleet but most stores carry them.

Edit....Interstate told me the grease guns have a more heavy duty battery so I'm not sure if it would interchange with your Dewalt stuff.

Lincoln PowerLuber Cordless Rechargeable Grease Gun Kit with 1 Battery — 12 Volt, 6000 PSI, Model# 1242 | Cordless Grease Guns Accessories| Northern Tool + Equipment
Say, are you also a contractor talk member? No reason, but I feeler I have seen your location on a Contractor Talk profile as well.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts