My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to keep my C12 and sell the other 2 with a couple of attachments

2 Gravely walk behind tractors with attachments for sale. One of the tractors is a '49 or earlier model L with the Wisconsin BKN engine(6.6 hp) swap. Tractor is in good condition and starts right up. The other tractor is a 1966 L-8 super convertible, this tractor has the electric start, and oil pressure gauge. The tractor starts right up but might need some tuning done on the governor . The L-8 does not come with a battery, but you will be able to hear it run. I believe that this tractor has the 7.6hp engine in it. The attachments that come with are a MA-210 snowblower, front tool holder with cultivator blades, and a cultivator without the power head. Owners manuals come with the package. $550.00 for the package Email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New price of $475.00 (for some reason I can not edit my original post from this computer)

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
New price of $475.00 (for some reason I can not edit my original post from this computer)
Once the post is a few hours old .. You can not edit it ... BUT mods can .. If you need to edit any thing like that .. please feel free to contact the mod of the forum :thanku:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Too bad I'm not closer. Looks pretty good to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts