My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was sitting outside this morning, sipping some coffee and chatting with one of my favorite Gravelys, when I noticed a leaf lodged near the swiftamatic/trans tunnel area. But when I pulled it out, I discovered that it was a paper tag with numbers on it (shipping tag of sorts?). The tag is about an inch wide by 3.5 inches in length. I'm still trying to clean it up, but I can make out some numbers on it already.

Top right corner: 41684 / Just below that: Gravely / Below that: 947 / and just below that in the lower right hand corner: REV 13866.

Interesting stuff - never ran across one of these before - inadvertently left on at the dealership??

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,735 Posts
Was sitting outside this morning, sipping some coffee and chatting with one of my favorite Gravelys, when I noticed a leaf lodged near the swiftamatic/trans tunnel area. But when I pulled it out, I discovered that it was a paper tag with numbers on it (shipping tag of sorts?). The tag is about an inch wide by 3.5 inches in length. I'm still trying to clean it up, but I can make out some numbers on it already.

Top right corner: 41684 / Just below that: Gravely / Below that: 947 / and just below that in the lower right hand corner: REV 13866.

Interesting stuff - never ran across one of these before - inadvertently left on at the dealership??
Tag matches a wiring harness for a 8-12 HP 2-wheeler in the 5000 series.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts