My Tractor Forum banner

Gravely Roller Patterns

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  lt4xtreme 
#1 ·
As anyone that has searched for rollers for the front or rear of a 50" deck knows, they are almost made of unobtainium. Some of the members here are fortunate enough to have them and one was nice enough to take time to get some dimensions for me so I can attempt to make some for my 50" decks. It only seems fair to share these dimensions to everyone so others can enjoy them too! I have no intention of making these to re-sell nor do I have a source for parts other than Gravely. I do think the rollers are still available but I'm not sure. I have plans to just go searching for a readily available roller off of something else to use in it's place.

Here are smaller images more friendly for forum viewing:

Larger images with dimensions are here:

Front Roller with Dimensions

Rear Roller with Dimensions

As always.. if anyone wants these e-mailed in a PDF format feel free to e-mail me at GravelyHood@gmail.com

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
And a picture of the ones that were dimensioned...

If you haven't figured it out these are off of ATLANTICCENTAL's ultra nice and clean 16G. Thanks again for your help Sheldon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.