My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all:

I'm working on restoring some old Gravely equipment, the only old pictures I can find are in black and white. I'm hoping you can help me out.

I have a very old Gravely (I think) lawn roller. The only paint remaining on it was on the black on the underside of the seat, and green on the bearings. On the frame, I'm not sure there ever was any paint. Does anyone know what the factory paint colors would have been?

Additionally, I have a Gravely hay rake. This has some remaining paint, but the color scheme looks more like 70's-80's New Holland red/yellow than anything I've ever seen on a Gravely. Does anyone know about the color scheme for this?

Both of these are very old implements which I'm betting date from the early 50's. I inherited them from my grandfather, but don't have any other information about them. There's even a chance that they are not truly factory Gravely implements, but I have even less information about old 3rd party equipment. If anyone has any good photos of either of these types of attachments, I'd love to see them.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I'll see what I can dig up, but I think all my photos are black and white also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts