My Tractor Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
A friend who is downsizing gave me this 1984 limited edition belt buckle. It has a serial number and brief inscription about Gravely history on the back. It will be a treasured item for wearing at special occasions like the Mow-In.
That is quite a gift, and a real conversation starter at the meets Im sure.
Many a Gravely mechanic would like to have that. I bet most of the questions you will be asked is "where did you get that belt buckle" and "How much would you take for that buckle? lol"
And like me you will prolly say "I cant sell it because it was a gift" Cant sell a gift man, I never could anyway. It just aint right.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
I am getting my 408's ready for the Mow-In. There's even a few surprise attachments not shown here!

I hope to have 408 T-Shirts available on Friday at the Mow-In -- they are getting shipped in. With luck they will arrive in time! Here is my original artwork for the back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Reactivating the thread with a photo of my re-built 42in. sickle mower; kudos to my wizard machinist/fabricator.:not_worth

Phoenix from ashes. The $50 piece of tired, broken, abandoned junk that I bought has been transformed into a weed and grass Terminator:
Heck that looks like mine.
I guess they all look pretty much alike.
I dont know if it works but when I manipulate that lever or whatever it is the teeth move back n forth in a chopping motion.
Its so heavy a just flopped it off my pick up.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Earlier today messing with my 036 stihl and drinking a beer. Might see the new gravely I picked up last week in there someplace.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
My professional 12 with the mower deck I just got

·
Super Moderator
10,945 Posts
Wow, you don't see many white (early color) mowers. The cultivator, and steering sulky were good finds too.

I know where there is an original white 38" blower for sale, but I just don't have the space for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, you don't see many white (early color) mowers. The cultivator, and steering sulky were good finds too.

I know where there is an original white 38" blower for sale, but I just don't have the space for it.
When I saw the Top Hat mower deck in the ad that was my target. I've never had a steering sulky either. The L8 was a bonus as far as I saw the deal. I have 3 or 4 of the old style cultivators. As well as four 30" decks. I made an offer on the lot after checking everything out in person. The offer was accepted and everything came home with me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

321 - 336 of 336 Posts