My Tractor Forum banner

141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Does anyone know of any Gravely meets in the western PA. area this summer ? Also for those that may not know , there are 2 Steam Shows in the Portersville , Pa. area every summer that have a lot of Gravely's on display . Tons of great old American Iron on display !

Rick

Rick, The annual GTCOA Mow-In will be in Brownsville PA Aug 11-13 this year at the National Pike Steam Show grounds.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Who else is planning to go to Brownsville?

It's a hike, but I had a blast last time I went out there. I highly recommend it!

John
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1499709389.676561.jpg

·
4K Poster and climbing!!!
4,155 Posts
I'll be there John. Bringing my Friend Fred who is a new (never owned one before) Gravely owner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Will be looking for a nice Quick Hitch rotary broom for my Pro12.

·
Gravely1964
3,776 Posts
1.5hr short hop. Im gearing up!

DSC00848.JPG New trailer check :D Now gonna figure out Big Whites coil pack problem and we should be good to go once hitting on all 8 cylinders again

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hey, I may be in the area then! If so then I hope to be there. I won't have anything with me except maybe a few bucks in my pocket....

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Greg, that's all you need! Hope you can make it.

John

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Hehehe. My wife and I will be there for 4 days. She will be assisting with the registration and goodies table and hanging out with the other ladies.

I paid in advance!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Registration required if one is not bringing a machine?

Bringing a tractor means less room on the trailer..... :D

And this 432(being the only gravely I own....so far) isn't much to look at...

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Registration if you are reserving a vendor flea market spot or dinner on Saturday. Otherwise no need. The registration form is online at GTCOA.com in the Mow-In section.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi I'm about 1 hr away. Is there an actual schedule for Saturday? When does it start and what will happen on that day? Looking for a utility bucket. Thanks!

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Reminder- if you have not yet sent in your registration form, and plan to attend the GTCOA Mow-In August 11-13 in Brownsville PA, please send it TODAY!

Show Tractor exhibits will include: the earliest running Gravely tractor from 1924 (a water cooled Model D single wheel), Hex Axle two wheel tractors, many Model L two wheel tractors, Commercial two and four wheel series, Westchester, Clean-Cut and many more. The variety of attachments exhibited with these tractors will be spectacular!

1. If you want to attend the BANQUET we must receive your registration by 8/5/2017 so we can provide a final headcount to the caterer.

2. If you ELECT NOT TO ATTEND THE BANQUET please send in your registration form asap as all swap meet spaces are on a first come first serve basis. Registration for the Mow In only portion of the event will also be available during the event

Registration form and motel / hotel list can be downloaded from our website GTCOA.com

Looking forward to seeing you there!

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Reminder- if you have not yet sent in your registration form, and plan to attend the GTCOA Mow-In August 11-13 in Brownsville PA, please send it TODAY!

Show Tractor exhibits will include: the earliest running Gravely tractor from 1924 (a water cooled Model D single wheel), Hex Axle two wheel tractors, many Model L two wheel tractors, Commercial two and four wheel series, Westchester, Clean-Cut and many more. The variety of attachments exhibited with these tractors will be spectacular!

1. If you want to attend the BANQUET we must receive your registration by 8/5/2017 so we can provide a final headcount to the caterer.

2. If you ELECT NOT TO ATTEND THE BANQUET please send in your registration form asap as all swap meet spaces are on a first come first serve basis. Registration for the Mow In only portion of the event will also be available during the event

Registration form and motel / hotel list can be downloaded from our website GTCOA.com

Looking forward to seeing you there!

But will we still receive a membership packet with the commemorative Mow-In metal plate, and other items? Last year I was advised there was no need to register, and had to beg/plead for a packet with the metal Mow-In plate in it (and I am a GTCOA member).

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
I believe if you want the plaque you should pre-Register

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I believe if you want the plaque you should pre-Register
I went ahead and sent my registration form in; placed it in the mail Friday morning. The plaques are neat to have, and I usually end up purchasing a couple of t-shirts and mugs anyway. Last year was great with the availability of the history book. Hopefully additional copies will be available at this Mow-In, for the guys who couldn't make last year's gathering, and missed out on the chance to buy a copy.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
We are working on getting a supply of the Plow to Now books from the Ariens Gravely museum. Not a sure thing yet.

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Be sure to have ample supply of t-shirts too. I think they were sold out on day one at the last Brownsville Mow-In.

Let's try not to bust the pole barn this year!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 195 Posts