My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 80 of 195 Posts

·
Inveterate Putterer
2,964 Posts
Hello All!
I am fairly new to Gravelys...
I am looking for a big Gravely event.
I am a Lionel train collector as well and York hosts the main event twice a year.
I am looking for the Gravely equivalent. The one not to miss.
When is that and where?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Mark
**THE** event is the annual Mow-in. It has passed for this year, but next year it will be in Pt. Pleasant, WV.

There is a smaller Gravely event associated with another organization each Spring. It is very near you, in Chambersburg, PA. The Gravely portion of the event has been growing each year.

I'm not sure of the dates for either, but surely someone will be along who knows.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for the information.
I will definitely check out the Chambersburg event. Do you know what it's called? (So I can get more information on it).
Pt. Pleasant would be an 8 hour drive ... Is it in the same place every year, or does it change?
Thanks again!

·
Gravely1964
3,843 Posts
Thanks for the information.
I will definitely check out the Chambersburg event. Do you know what it's called? (So I can get more information on it).
Pt. Pleasant would be an 8 hour drive ... Is it in the same place every year, or does it change?
Thanks again!
Here's last years flyer on the chambersburgh meet :fing32:

10364074_585502818251867_3291513448608451901_n.jpg

And the Mow in location is different every year. It was New York this year. Next year (2016) is 100 years of gravely company, so to WV we go and the location just happens to be where theres a annual swap meet now. Its a good turn out for a one day swap meet with out the mow in :thThumbsU So im sure it will be a great show

·
Small Engine Tech
1,476 Posts
Any Gravely events in Indiana this year? Love to make the mow-in but WV is to far for our budget this year.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

·
Super Moderator
15,183 Posts
Who from MTF is going to be where?

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,183 Posts
There will be several of us at the Gravely Mow In this fall Larry. Here are the details:

2016 Mow-In Update! | GTCOA.com
That is a 6 hour drive from my house and doesn't look to be too far from Cincinnati. We have friends in Cincinnati that have been after us to come down so we could visit them, spend the night then get up the next morning and make the show.
Would love to meet some of you on here.

·
Gravely1964
3,843 Posts
That is a 6 hour drive from my house and doesn't look to be too far from Cincinnati. We have friends in Cincinnati that have been after us to come down so we could visit them, spend the night then get up the next morning and make the show.
Would love to meet some of you on here.
The mow in is by far an event to hit! Even if you only stay 8 hrs or so. The biggest gravely discussion will start on thursday and end sunday night. There are some BSer's there :thThumbsU

Great people and gravely tractors you won't believe so many in one spot

·
Super Moderator
15,183 Posts
The mow in is by far an event to hit! Even if you only stay 8 hrs or so. The biggest gravely discussion will start on thursday and end sunday night. There are some BSer's there :thThumbsU

Great people and gravely tractors you won't believe so many in one spot
Thanks. Looks like coming Saturday and staying the better part of the day would work out best for us, but things can change by then.

·
Gravely1964
3,843 Posts
Thanks. Looks like coming Saturday and staying the better part of the day would work out best for us, but things can change by then.
Great and we'll see you there :thThumbsU

Saturday is usually the best(busiest) day. Im not totally sure what im doing exactly yet.

Maybe drive down friday stay till sunday afternoon. About 4.5hr ride for me. I hit the swap meet there every year. Don't really need the GPS even :thThumbsU Just like to drive mostly in the day light :dunno:

·
Inveterate Putterer
2,964 Posts
There is a Blow-in scheduled for this coming Saturday, the 22nd. I am planning to go but need an address. I understand it is at Rich Nichol's shop. I sent him an email a few days ago but have yet to get a reply.

Is it still on?

What's the address?

Who is going?

Is anyone planning to trailer anything for showing/selling?

Thanks!!!

:thanku:

·
Gravely1964
3,843 Posts
There is a Blow-in scheduled for this coming Saturday, the 22nd. I am planning to go but need an address. I understand it is at Rich Nichol's shop. I sent him an email a few days ago but have yet to get a reply.

Is it still on?

What's the address?

Who is going?

Is anyone planning to trailer anything for showing/selling?

Thanks!!!

:thanku:
You on face book Mikey? Info is all there on the blow in page.

Heres the address. A few of us comeing from 4hrs out are driveing over friday. Rich said they'll be in the shop till 9 or so stop in if your out there the day before :fing32:

551 Rosedale Rd, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania 19348

·
Inveterate Putterer
2,964 Posts
You on face book Mikey? Info is all there on the blow in page.

Heres the address. A few of us comeing from 4hrs out are driveing over friday. Rich said they'll be in the shop till 9 or so stop in if your out there the day before :fing32:

551 Rosedale Rd, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania 19348
Am I on Facebook? Well ....... sort of!

I have an account but actually have no idea how to navigate it. I'm not even "friends" with my kids!

Mikey <---- dinosaur!

:sidelaugh

Thanks for the address!! I'm looking forward to this. Is anyone from your area towing anything? I was thinking of bringing up a 16G I want to sell, but if I'm the only one, probably not worth it.

Of course being able to tow something assumes I can get my trailer out of the snow and up the snow covered hill. That may be too tall an order!

·
Gravely1964
3,843 Posts
Am I on Facebook? Well ....... sort of!

I have an account but actually have no idea how to navigate it. I'm not even "friends" with my kids!

Mikey <---- dinosaur!

:sidelaugh

Thanks for the address!! I'm looking forward to this. Is anyone from your area towing anything? I was thinking of bringing up a 16G I want to sell, but if I'm the only one, probably not worth it.

Of course being able to tow something assumes I can get my trailer out of the snow and up the snow covered hill. That may be too tall an order!
Don't worry im not friends with my own brother lol. Though hes the one not so much into FB. Really not bad to get around on. Much like mtf here just takes some messing with it to get around.

Not so much selling stuff I think. We all get together and put things back together pretty much. Be my first blow in :thThumbsU

Im takeing the truck I think since I have some items comeing back we me already :fing32:

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
I will be taking home a parts tractor

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Blow-In: Just heard from Rich, they'll be there by 7AM, with a scheduled start time of 9:00AM.

Can you Identify a manufacture year for this Model "D" tractor?

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Could anyone recommend a motel for the Mow-in in Oct. at Point Pleasant. I was looking at a few on MapQuest but know nothing about them. A personal referral would be great.

61 - 80 of 195 Posts