My Tractor Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Inveterate Putterer
2,958 Posts
The weather is looking good. I know there's a trailer load coming from Michigan and another from Kentucky.
Let's hope the weather is good! My blower and cab equipped 16G doesn't want to get its feet wet!

:sidelaugh

I am bringing an estate rake to try to sell. Just that one item. Am I a vendor?

Can I pay at the event or must I preregister?

See you all on Saturday.

·
Inveterate Putterer
2,958 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Anyone bringing anything interesting to the mow in this Sept. I will be looking for a rotary plow and a steering sulky and anything else that catches my eye. I will be coming from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada with an empty truck and can help ship stuff for anyone along my route or back to Canada.

Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
My wife and I are coming to the Mow-In! But we're only just getting our registration in the mail. I'm so sorry for the delay. We're not bringing anything to show or sell, but we do want to attend the banquet. The check is in the mail! Hope we're not too late.

And if anyone there has a flail mower they feel like crating and shipping to Chicago...

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I was wondering if any of our Canadian members are going to this show this weekend.

Aug 24-26 2018
4th annual Lawn & Garden Tractor and Equipment Swap Meet
Held at the Cedar Rail Campground,
015259 Grey Bruce Line, Chesley, On. N0G 1L0

I am going and if you are too I am looking for a bush hog or a 40" if you have one to sell. I will be there on Saturday

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Yes, and less than 10 days away!

View attachment 2331215
Thanks for posting that flyer, Ron. There is no charge for a vendor space if you are a GTCOA member. If not, join at the show and get your space free for joining!

Looking forward to seeing a lot of new and old friends there.

·
Gravely 2-wheeler
884 Posts
Is anything going on at the Chambersburg PA show on Apr 27 & 28? I think the featured garden tractor is JD. Is the Gravely area by the pulling track or has it been moved? I'll be there Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Hoping to see some of you MTF guys at the Portland, IN Mow-In coming up in a few weeks. I am planning on being there all day Friday, and until about mid-afternoon on Saturday. For anyone that hasn't been at the Portland show before and is undecided on going, this is probably the best show venue going. There are a ton of other exhibits there to see - you will not suffer from boredom.

·
Gravely1964
3,776 Posts
Hoping to see some of you MTF guys at the Portland, IN Mow-In coming up in a few weeks. I am planning on being there all day Friday, and until about mid-afternoon on Saturday. For anyone that hasn't been at the Portland show before and is undecided on going, this is probably the best show venue going. There are a ton of other exhibits there to see - you will not suffer from boredom.
I'll be there friday at some point. All depends when we leave in the morning. And staying till sunday morning.

rw3dog aka Ralph is rideing with me and mom

181 - 195 of 195 Posts