[email protected]

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
I have a frriend who inherited 3 ugly gravely hand tractors with attachments
anyone interested email me for pictures and contact information
doesnt want a fortune just a fair price and his yard back

[email protected]
There's no such thing as an "ugly" Gravely.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops i actually typed what i was thinking. I am very sorry for the offensive post.
please buy these gorgous little jewels or help find some other member with similar eyesight problems who will.
all kidding aside if he doesn't sell them they will go to the scrap yard so spread the word

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
If he was closer I'd be in the truck right now.

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
a picture if you don't know what they are, would go a looooong way here. Just sayin' if you want them to leave.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
oops i actually typed what i was thinking. I am very sorry for the offensive post.
please buy these gorgous little jewels or help find some other member with similar eyesight problems who will.
all kidding aside if he doesn't sell them they will go to the scrap yard so spread the word
I'm glad they sold gustav, but the seller's remark about going to the scrapyard if they don't sell is IMO, not an appropriate element of an ad listing. It almost comes across as extortive in nature - and many of us have seen this dozens of times - a for sale listing tossed out to a group of enthusiasts wherein a seller "threatens" to crush an item(s) if someone doesn't come and pay a "fair price." Absolutely nothing against you gustav, but in the majority of these types of circumstances, I won't deal with the person.

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
I'm glad they sold gustav, but the seller's remark about going to the scrapyard if they don't sell is IMO, not an appropriate element of an ad listing. It almost comes across as extortive in nature - and many of us have seen this dozens of times - a for sale listing tossed out to a group of enthusiasts wherein a seller "threatens" to crush an item(s) if someone doesn't come and pay a "fair price." Absolutely nothing against you gustav, but in the majority of these types of circumstances, I won't deal with the person.
With such an alternative, a "fair price" would be scrap value minus the cost of transportation to the scrap yard. Anything more than that, would not be fair.

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
With such an alternative, a "fair price" would be scrap value minus the cost of transportation to the scrap yard. Anything more than that, would not be fair.

I was thinking about it that way Ron.. $10.50/hundred for unprepared.. L is ~300 lbs. 31.50/ea x3 = 94.50 - gas at 3.30/gal and approx 4 gallons and added benefit of not having to go to the scrap yard.. I'm thinking $50 for all three max.

I know that's low.. but hey.. they wanted them gone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts